torsdag 25 augusti 2011

Pratet Thai - "check out anytime - but you can never leave..."

Is it possible to really leave thailand after +5 years as expat?

Fuck yes I decided to prove and got  rid of all my belongings and got on the plane to Sweden.

One box with my books and some dvds and overwighted luggage containing my Buddha-statues and as much of my clothes that fitted the bags.

Thats how i returned after 8 years abroad.

Severe alcholic of course i discovered after having my first month in many years without drinking - or the other habits that noone even dares to mention no matter how high in consumption they are...

Happy to be without any financial problems, i spent more than 500.000 bath on the lease and interiors of my new apartment and after only 1-2 months i had a home again with above average interiors.

All set up for my new life - but what life was that?

Completly empty, what did i expect...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar